Monday, August 27, 2012

That's Me!

My name is Thanh. I was born and raised in sunny California and moved to Minnesota approximately 2 years ago. I am currently 19 years ago and am a sophomore at St. Cloud State with an intended Biomedical major. I am going to school to become a pediatrian and will hopefully be able to open up my own clinic in the future. I was born on October 10, 1992 in Monterey Park, California and when I was around 3 years old, my parents moved up to San Francsisco. One of my most favorite things to do when I have free time is to travel. Each year, I would leave the state at least 5 times, most of the time I go to California to see the rest of my family. Both of my parents live in Minnesota, but the rest of my extended family still resides in California. As I attend St. Cloud State as a full time student, I also have a part time job at Macy's. I work as a fragrance girl at the counter mostly on weeknights and weekends when I don't have to attend class. I have been working there for about 2 years now and it is such a fun place to work at. After I finish up my 4 year degree here in Minnesota, I hope I will get accepted into a highly respected medical school in California. This state is just a bit too cold for my liking and moving back to California would be the ideal situation. Just two more years to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment